Dr. Lee Wood has developed specific practice building materials, procedures, and concepts and offers them in a program whereas the member desires to enroll in the said coaching services and program. The following are just a few of the benefits of One On One Chiropractic Coaching:
- Management by Statistical Analysis Statistics provided by the member are analyzed for areas of improvement on once a month basis. Customized plans and procedures are given to the member for building and growing the member’s practice based on the member’s long and short-term goals.
- PR-Marketing-Advertising and Branding Consultant has developed a custom tailored marketing plan with samples, tools and scripts to build the member’s practice by branding a positive image for Chiropractic and the member’s clinic in order to attract new patients to the clinic. (The idea is to have fun)
- Coaching sessions- Telephone Access and or Video Conferencing (Skype/iChat) Member will have phone call or video conferencing consultations with Dr Wood once a week at a scheduled time. It will be the member’s responsibility to make the calls/Skype. Member will also be given Dr Wood’s cell number for 24/7 access (either immediate contact or by messaging).
- Training-Seminars-Materials & Emails Member will receive training materials and may attend scheduled seminars, WHEN OFFERED, at no additional charge.
- Staff and CA Training/Team Building The Member’s CA’s will meet with either Dr. Wood or Diane Wood twice a month by phone at a scheduled time. It will be the CA’s responsibility to make the calls. CAs will also be given Dr Wood’s cell number for additional access. CA manual and HIPPA compliance materials available.
- Personal Growth The member will receive personal growth materials and training to maximize communication skills, build confidence, certainty and leadership.
- On Site Clinic evaluation An on site clinic evaluation by Dr Wood and or Diane Wood are available by request, terms to be agreed upon in advance by both parties.There will be an additional fee for said, on site evaluation in order to cover the expenses of the travel, accommodations and food, which will be agreed upon by both parties and paid by the member in full in advance of the scheduled travel date. (On site Mentoring available at Dr Wood’s clinic)
We have a variety of options to suit your needs and we would be honored to serve you…so you can serve more people!
Please take a look below and then give us a call at (760) 518-9546 so we can discuss what is best for you.